WHY DO WE NEED THIS AGREEMENT?
By purchasing one or more of these products you are entering into a coaching relationship with me. All the products in this store will require you to pause and take time to think about the questions I will ask you. It’s important to me that you fully understand the nature of the coach/client relationship before you proceed with your purchase. My goal is not to sell you a product, it’s to help you get your answers so that you can make choices that support your best quality of life. The terms and conditions below clearly define the nature of our relationship and I wish you to understand this before proceeding with your purchase. Please consider that making time to read, understand and accept these terms and conditions is the first step in our relationship. If you feel you cannot make time to do this, coaching with me may not be right for you at this point in your life.
STRUCTURE of COACH/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP:
As an International Coach Federation (ICF) certified Coach I adhere to a professional code of conduct and am bound by the ICF Code of Ethics. You are purchasing a product which has been developed based on the principles of the Coach/Client relationship. It may be in the form of a workshop or an information session. By purchasing this product you are assuming the role of Client. These terms and conditions define the nature of our relationship.
- As a Client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being in relation to my choices and decisions as a result of using these products.
- I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my Coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I understand that the access I have been provided to the purchased product/s is for my exclusive use. Exceptions are the “What Seniors Need to Know BEFORE They Move” Information Session, which I understand I may also share with my immediate family and any individuals involved in my personal care. I also understand that I may share a workshop with my life partner if the workshop provides instructions for completing the work as a couple.
- I understand that .pdf forms and instruction sheets may accompany the product I have purchased and that prior to using the product I may be required to print off these forms and write my answers on the forms as part of the process. I understand that manually writing my answers on these forms is an important part of the process and that no electronic forms will be provided and that none of my personal information will be captured electronically.
- I If the product I have purchased comes with an “IMPORTANT INFORMATION” document giving instructions for use of the product, I commit to reading this document.
- I understand that I may be provided with a recommended approach to using the product (e.g. the “What’s Important to Me NOW? Workshop is designed to be completed in a single 2 hour session). If I chose not to follow the recommended approach to using the product, I understand that the money back guarantee will be null and void.
- I understand that each product I have purchased comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If after using the product in the manner recommended including following the instructions in the
“IMPORTANT INFORMATION” document if one was provided for the product, I believe I did not receive value from the product, I may contact the Coach through her website within 30 days of the date of purchase and request a refund.
- I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- I understand that by purchasing this product, I will be eligible to receive a bi-monthly eNewsletter published by the Coach and as a subscriber will be entered into a draw for a prize of $300 of free one-on-one coaching drawn every quarter, that I can use for myself or gift to someone I care about. I understand that if I do not wish to continue to receive this eNewsletter, I can press the unsubscribe button on the eNewsletter or on the Coaches’ website at any time and my subscription will immediately cease.
- The Coach supports you in getting your own answers by asking open ended questions designed to get you thinking. The Coach does not provide advice.
- The Coach asks questions focused on the present and the future, questions designed to allow you to clarify where you are now and where you wish to go in the future.
- The Coach provides a framework and a process to support you in getting clarity on what you want and may provide tools to support you to take action to achieve your goals.
- The Coach provides any forms and information required in the form of online videos, information sessions and downloadable .pdf forms and instructions. The forms are not designed to be completed electronically. Manually writing your answers to the questions on the forms that you have printed off is an important part of the coaching process.
- The Coach may provide an “IMPORTANT INFORMATION” document with your product with additional instructions for using the selected product. The Coach will also indicate any pens and highlighters that may be required and the recommended manner in which the product should be used.
- The Coach will refund the cost of any product where, within 30 days of purchase, after following the recommended instructions in the “IMPORTANT INFORMATION” document and completing the workshop or watching the entire information session, the Client believes they did not receive value from the product.