This series of 6 seminars on consecutive weeks will allow you to explore new possibilities for your retirement. You’ll get clarity on what an ideal retirement or semi-retirement might look like for you and build a plan to achieve it.
In addition to the workshop activities you’ll receive a one-on-one coaching session with Life Transitions Coach Sue Maitland on the topic of your choice to get you on track for the new year.
Each Session builds on the previous session, so attendance in all 6 sessions is required.
We all need a plan for our retirement. If this is something that you know you need to do and yet you keep putting it off, don’t procrastinate any longer – sign up for this seminar series and make it happen.
Imagine the feeling of satisfaction you will experience, knowing that you have a personalized retirement plan developed by you to support your own specific wants and needs. Having this clarity will serve as a beacon and allow you to make life choices that support your retirement vision.
In this 6 Part Series you will:
1) Clarify what’s most important to you now and in the future – you’ll do this in the “What’s Important to Me NOW?” workshop on October 25th
2) Create a vision of retirement based on what you learned in Part 1
3) Clarify the vision – really explore what life will look like for you when you retire
4) Determine the best place to live and type of accommodation to support your retirement
5) Build a retirement budget
6) Build a plan with target dates to achieve your ideal retirement vision
Are you ready to take charge of your future?
Call me, Sue Maitland TODAY at 778-265-6880 to register or for more information. Visa and MasterCard accepted. Spaces are limited and there’s a bonus extra coaching session for anyone who contacts me to reserve their seat before 5pm on Saturday October 11th.
The entire series with all materials provided is only $500. With the extra coaching session the total value is $840.
Make this investment in yourself and your future today and enjoy less stress and more confidence in where you’re going and why.